775,0 kr 775,0 kr
- Long-throw high-power loaded design
- Oval shape paper cone with twin roll ruber surround
- Vented pole piece
- Stamping steel basket
- Suitable for subwoofer application
Out of stock
An unusual woofers in today’s time.
The W69-1042 is a very good element with 7 mm linear stroke, a membrane area of 224 cm² and perfect bass reflex parameters. The Five-edged Dustcap stabilizes the already very stable paper cone and the two-fold rubber surround ensures lossless movement. With the oval shape very narrow and small housings can be realized, based on the parameters, with 30 to 35 l. In a bass reflex housing the woofer reaches a lower frequency at -3dB of nearly 30 Hz.
That the W69-1042 a destinct woofer. The usable range is up to 180 Hz. Its price is definitely worth it!
The woofer offers solid manufactureing, with a strong drive, vented pole piece and stable sheet steel basket and is a versatile chassis for subwoofer and three way combinations.
- Long throw high power loading design.
- Oval shape paper cone with twin roll rubber surround.
- Vented pole piece.
- Stamped steel basket.
- Suitable for subwoofer application.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.